Note: Hi, buddies! Just a a fast reminder – a number of the hyperlinks on this web site are affiliate hyperlinks, and so I’ll earn a little bit money on qualifying orders. It doesn’t value you something further, and is a pleasant approach to assist help this web site! I additionally need to level out that I don’t promote merchandise I haven’t really tried or merchandise that I don’t belief. 🙂
Breakfast may be one of many hardest meals to switch when going vegan keto, particularly if you happen to’re used to consuming comfort meals. While I do take pleasure in a pleasant, hearty bowl of noatmeal or chia pudding, some days you simply need one thing a little bit extra substantial for breakfast, and one thing which you can make forward of time and simply seize earlier than leaving for work. These vegan keto zucchini noatmeal breakfast bars are an ideal resolution.
For these bars, you simply want a couple of easy elements that you simply seemingly have already got in your kitchen (particularly if you happen to’ve been on vegan keto for a bit):
My purpose is to make recipes extra accessible, in order that these with all types of meals allergic reactions or intolerances can take pleasure in them. With that in thoughts, this recipe as written is freed from added sugar, in addition to gluten-free, soy-free, egg-free, dairy-free, peanut-free, nut-free and coconut-free. It’s additionally a paleo and low-FODMAP recipe! You may also discover substitutions beneath within the “notes” part.
If you make these bars, I’d love to listen to about it within the feedback beneath! I additionally take pleasure in studying about your variations and substitutions. It may be so useful to others who might have an analogous meals intolerance and have difficulties discovering methods to switch recipes. 🙂
Notes on Making Vegan Keto Zucchini Noatmeal Breakfast Bars
- These bars are actually easy to throw collectively and can be utilized to assist meal plan, as they freeze rather well.
- Zucchini may be substituted right here for any summer time squash. I like to recommend grating them fairly finely for one of the best texture.
- If you don’t have a loaf pan, you can additionally use a brownie tin, however begin checking on the bars round 25 minutes, as they’ll seemingly want much less time to cook dinner.
- You may additionally make these in a muffin tin for simpler portioning, however verify on them round 25-30 minutes in, to verify they don’t overcook!
- You can use almond butter or peanut butter instead of the sunflower seed butter to scale back the carbs in these bars, and if you happen to don’t have sunflower seed butter. You can virtually all the time use these three interchangeably.
- If you possibly can’t discover hemp hearts, you possibly can these out for sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds, however I’d suggest chopping them finely.
- I like to make use of a “golden” granulated sweetener for baked items that comprise a variety of cinnamon, because it extra carefully replicates the style of brown sugar. Save 20% site-wide with the code MEATFREEKETO
- If you’ll quite use a whole-foods sweetener than a sugar-free, granulated sweetener, you possibly can sub out the sugar alternative for 1-2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- While I attempt to offer correct data, needless to say totally different manufacturers and types of ingredient may have totally different dietary values, so your calculations might differ.
Vegan Keto Zucchini Noatmeal Breakfast Bars (gluten-free, soy-free, paleo)
These hearty breakfast bars are filling and nutrient-dense, whereas additionally being low-carb, paleo, low-FODMAP, gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free, coconut-free and peanut free!
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a typical loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Stir collectively zucchini, sunflower seed butter and sweetener in a bowl till completely mixed.
- Add within the seeds, cinnamon and salt and stir till utterly integrated. Let the combination sit for about 5 minutes so the chia seeds have time to type a little bit of a gel. The batter ought to thicken a bit, however nonetheless resemble a typical cake batter.
- Pour the batter into the pan and unfold it round evenly.
- Bake for round 35 minutes, till the bars are golden brown and agency to the contact. Let cool for about 30 minutes earlier than eradicating from the pan, slicing and having fun with.
If you want a extra gentle taste, simply use 1 tsp of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice. I wish to go all out, although! If you do not have a loaf pan, you can use a brownie tin, however will need to you should definitely verify on them beginning at round 30 minutes.
If you favored this recipe, you may additionally take pleasure in the next recipes: