Call me a simpleton for posting this, however after I went keto I wanted a reminder that just about every part on a skewer is honest sport. That’s why I’ve been getting completely into hen kebab, whicisre not solely nice for a dinner but additionally good to deliver for lunch.
If you’re making hen kebab, listed below are a couple of other ways I’ve made them:
- Add bacon to the skewers and dip them in ranch dressing.
- Slather in pesto and skewer with tomatoes
- Season in lemon pepper seasoning, then skewer with tomatoes and mozzarella
- Pre-cook hen, cowl in buffalo sauce, skewer with carrots/celery and serve with bleu cheese
Marinades (since marinades don’t must be actual, I normally measure by how a lot I’m within the temper for every ingredient that day, plus a bit frequent sense like by no means needing greater than a tablespoon or two of lemon juice):
- Feta brine, feta, a splash of lemon juice and rosemary
- Olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, onion powder and garlic powder
- Olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano
- Peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, curry powder and garlic
- Dijon mustard, rosemary
- Olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic and thyme
- Old Bay, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and a bit black pepper.
- Olive oil, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper.
Hope this impressed you to begin cooking up some hen skewers however if in case you have any favourite recipes, hyperlink to them within the feedback to share with all people studying. 🙂
(Visited 1,885 occasions, 6 visits in the present day)
Leave a Reply